Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Summer on Campus

It's been a long time since I was in summer school, and now I'm back in it in a manner of speaking. But the weather in our studio is anything but summer-y, quite the opposite actually. Our computers used to hang all the time while playing back commercials or music because of the heat they produced, so the engineering guys here decided to turn our booth into a meat freezer to keep the pc's cool. It's just that I have to wear a jacket just to keep my fingers from falling off and my teeth from chattering. Brrr... I'm not complaining though, coz it beats sweating through boardwork, which I have experienced and is quite unpleasant. I'll go to the beach if I wanna sweat, thank you.

I'm very thankful for the warm reception that most listeners have given the new step the 99.5 frequency in Manila has taken in its long, colorful life.

Speaking of which, I'll devote some space to my own good memories in radio soon.

"So it's not hard to fall, when you float like a cannonball"

1 comment:

Niko Batallones said...

So the fan is still there, the one they installed during the Campus Aircheck auditions? That must mean somethhing - maybe a new console set-up? Hahaha. :D

Extra weirdness for your not-so-weird-everyday-life