Saturday, April 12, 2008

99.5 Campus FM: 3 weeks, 21 days and a lot of hours in the life of...

Something positive for a change to take my mind off of the daily crappiness that is life in Metro Manila and The Philippines. (Don't get me wrong, I love our country: it is beautiful; and I love Metro Manila: where else around here can I do the kind of radio I wanna do?; it's the freakin'-head-in-its-ass backwards government that i loathe).

Let me say how much I'm enjoying the new incarnation of both Campus Radio and DWRT-FM 99.5. Three weeks into it and we've quickly gained so much ground; we've connected and locked in with our audience so fast, it made my head spin. I'm totally stoked, amped, ecstatic, happy, you-name-it-I'm-feelin'-it! Like I've mentioned in the pinoyexchange.com thread about Campus FM, bigger and better things are on the way.

It's sheer joy to be part once again of a team that will shake Metro Manila FM radio out of the mediocre stupor that its poor listeners are stuck in. Sure, all the wannabes can continue with their sacharrine, starchy, and otherwise, sucky yacketty-yackking (or in layman's terms: "pa-cute") because it's a free country. But listeners deserve better, and that's what Campus FM will deliver.



Stay tuned.

Stick around.

P.S. Feel free to listen to us online: www.eradioportal.com. Click on the pulldown menu to get Luzon stations, then click on 99.5 Campus FM from the list. Happy listening!!!

2 comments:

forg/jecoup said...

glad to read such a positive post

Good luck sa CAMPUS FM!

Ron Knight Banzagales said...

I am tuning in...

http://diskorner.blogspot.com/2008/04/best-gorund.html

Extra weirdness for your not-so-weird-everyday-life