Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Art of "Made You Look!"

Since like most other drivers in Metro Manila, I feel like my life literally wastes away behind the wheel on EDSA, I am only too thankful for the entertainment that advertising billboards provide. The latest attention grabbing ones for me would have to be those of Folded & Hung featuring the lovely Maja Salvador in the clothing line's summer wear. No doubt, quite a few fender-benders will be caused by mesmerized drivers gawking at these ads. At least these will help reawaken commuters who end up in a hypnotized glazed daze produced by mind-numbing traffic jams. Of course it's either you gawk at the ladies, or some guy in his underwear suffering from performance anxiety, or shrinkage from the cold, maybe?

But seriously, kudos to my high school classmate and F&H CEO, Ronald Pineda, and all those behind the clothing line, for not settling for mediocre ad layouts.

No comments:

Extra weirdness for your not-so-weird-everyday-life